NOKO is a new generation cleaner, based solely on environmentally friendly cleaning agents derived from naturally occurring, renewable, rapidly biodegradable resources.
NOKO was developed to fill the need for an environmentally compatible cleaner that is both safe and effective. A cleaner that is totally based on renewable, naturally occurring resources. A cleaner that isn’t dependent on resources such as petroleum.
Unlike cleaners based on petroleum derived surfactants, NOKO is a unique combination of surface active wetting agents which are manufactured from renewable, naturally occurring vegetable oils and fats such as coconut, palm kernel, palm, and tallow plus renewable agricultural resources such as corn and soybeans.
NOKO does not contain:
- PHOSPHATES (Phosphorus)
- NITROGEN (N)
- 1, 4-DIOXANE
- ALKYBENZENE SULFONATE (ABS) OR LINEAR ALKYBENZENE SULFONATE (LAS)
- Rapidly and completely biodegradable yielding carbon dioxide (Co2) and water (H2o)
- Extremely effective on emulsifying, suspending, dispersing, and removing a wide variety of soils from a number of different surfaces (floors, walls, equipment, fabric, etc.)
- Safe with respect to human exposure as well as long environmental impact.
- A truly new concept in cleaning in tune with our increasing concern for the environment and our dependency on finite resources such as petroleum.
Break the petrochemical dependency habit today, switch to NOKO, the environmentally friendly cleaner.